Sede di lavoroMilano
For our Milan office, we are looking for a Programmatic Lead who will be placed within the national sales division, reporting directly to the Department Director.
Your key job responsibilities as the Programmatic Lead in Milan, Italy will include:
- To achieve and over perform the annual revenue targets for the IT market and contribute to the achievement of the Media Sales Budget
- Monetize the audience of our sites by optimising all revenue streams: Premium display formats, Programmatic deals, Audience extension, Data and traditional media solutions
- Identify and develop your portfolio of clients, media agencies and any other brand safe sectors interested in promoting their products digitally
- Support slaes team to develop their portfolio of clients across Direct, Programmatic, Audience Extension and Data; with a strong focus on Media Agencies
- Understand our clients KPIs and ensure delivery of these expectations
- Support in design and planning of the advertising campaigns based on the identified needs of potential customers
- Look after the results of the campaign and the performance of the clients based on the identified needs to be monitored. Sales performance optimization focused on ROI orientation
- Maintain and make grow the own client portfolio establishing long term relations which can increase customers’ investment in brands
- Achieve all sales performance metrics in order to build and convert a strong sales pipeline
Il nostro candidato ideale
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 4+ years of sales experience within the digital advertising space preferably from publisher side
- Strong understanding of Advertising technologies (such as GAM, Rubicon, Open X, etc.) including programmatic buy/sell side buying models
- Perfect knowledge of the different AD models: CPC, CPM, CPA, etc.
- Ability to analyse and draw meaningful and actionable insights from data
- It is highly advantageous to have a portfolio of clients and/or online media contacts
This is a full-time position and compensation is dependent upon experience.